YCSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCSD

XBOX360 CLAN, GENERAL CHAT BOARDS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can this be real???

Go down 
+2
scotsman79
WHITE WHIZARD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WHITE WHIZARD
mods
mods
WHITE WHIZARD

Can this be real??? Empty
PostSubject: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:27 am

Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 12:18 pm

thats fake man defo
Back to top Go down
https://ycsd.aforumfree.com
Haggis07
mods
mods
Haggis07

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Its prob fake but ya do get those really sad achievement whores that think nuffn but gamerscore.Theres one on the forum his name is fecknmental Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing (wee fly dig there bud)
Back to top Go down
dolanm56
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 3:36 pm

I know people who are friends of mines who have high ranking gamer scores like this but yet again they are achievment whores who either play a lot of kids games to get achievments without cheating but also use hardware that is plugged into the xbox 360 between there harddrive and the console and so are basicly cheats aswell
Back to top Go down
SMSidewalk
staff sergeant
staff sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 6:15 pm

This guy has more, although everyone knows they use gamesaves to get that much
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:40 am

no point in fuckn cheating ...i mean what does it prove that u cant even get a achievement without fukn cheating

to me they r all fukn idiots

and even if they did do it the right way it only means that they need to get a fukn life
Back to top Go down
SMSidewalk
staff sergeant
staff sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:57 pm

lol!
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=sufoor

"What happened to their Gamerscore?

They've been caught cheating. "

Serves him right.
Back to top Go down
Haggis07
mods
mods
Haggis07

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:50 am

Dont hold back stevie,say what ya mean Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah cant see the point in it myself,as far as i can see a big gamerscore = no fookn life.Kind of defeats the purpose of achievements if ya cheat really.Am happy 2 say i got my big,huge,mental gamerscore (11765 lol)all by myself with no cheating and by being half arsed and never completing a game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:07 am

lol i always do bud if ppl cheat on playing games or achievements then it just proves they cant even do 1 thing right

i dont mind scamming score like getting ur mates on a game and getting them that way coz atleast your still going thru the actual game for the achievement

but other cunts doing it r just fukn fake ass gamers
Back to top Go down
Legend110882
mods
mods
Legend110882

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:02 pm

What a skuzzy cheating wee shit. Baw bags like that need to get a grip and actually play the games like normal people and not like a cheating fat greasy Burger eating Yanky doodle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can this be real???   Can this be real??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can this be real???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCSD :: general :: youtube videos and other funny stuff-
Jump to: