YCSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCSD

XBOX360 CLAN, GENERAL CHAT BOARDS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is just about the website

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

this is just about the website Empty
PostSubject: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:19 pm

if u wanna join or what u think of it

YCSD is a fun clan on the 360 and likes to keep it that way. we have a laugh all the time and if u dont then u dont belong here

just let me know what u think of this quick draft and tell me if there is something i can do to better this. as this is my first time doing any type of web work

and if u can do it then u r more than welcome to help me ..

guests can comment on this post only

all comments wanted tnx....
Back to top Go down
https://ycsd.aforumfree.com
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: if someone wants to join YCSD and we aint got your game then   this is just about the website EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:47 pm

just say and if there is enough ppl that play the game and we think that there will be enough support then we will open a msg board
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: i have done enough for today guys   this is just about the website EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:15 pm

if anyone can find pics of the other games i have put up on the boards then save them and let me know.
so i can get them uploaded.i will check bak 2moro and c if there is any comments or whatever and will see if i can get them seen to

tnx for visiting and speak soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: where can u get good pics from   this is just about the website EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:42 pm

for sigs ?
so i can join up and get a sig
Back to top Go down
WHITE WHIZARD
mods
mods
WHITE WHIZARD

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Just join first and create a sig afterwards mate.
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: yes just do that   this is just about the website EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:51 pm

we can always look for a sig for u when we get ur name and what games u like also if there is anyone out there that can find a good pic that might suite our clan ,i can try and do some mods to it but im not too good with photoshop, but will try my best

but plz ppl look out for good pics for the main logo for the clan ..
tnx in advance...
Back to top Go down
Dolanm56

PostSubject: sigs & avatars   this is just about the website EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:07 pm

allright scotsman just popping on to have a look at the forum m8 im still in another clan at moment but could help you out with sigs and avatars if needed as i do digital art just for a hobby could show you some work ive done and you could take a look but like i said this is somthing i do as a hobby and in my spare time but could help out i can do gif format also but the qaulity of the pic isnt as good with gif Smile

mikey
this is just about the website Sig-mikeyd
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: about the sigs   this is just about the website EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:38 pm

mikey that would be sound bud im looking for a nice pic for the front page header so if u could come up with something that would cover most types of games on the 360 (well the good games like cod,forza,gears,vegas and pes, just if u could mix it up a bit and c what u come up with ...that would be well appreciated bud

glad u got your xbox bak bud.....
Back to top Go down
dolanm56

PostSubject: forum pic   this is just about the website EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:21 am

heres just somthing i threw together for the forum use it if you want but you dont need to thing is getting all the other pics from games to fit could be tricky also blending them in is pretty hard but i could do you one of each for a differant skin where the usres could choose there layout i owned my own forum and radio station a while back but decided to give it up so could allways help out around the forum and teach you some stuff on modding the forum etc

this is just about the website Bannerdefault222

this is just about the website Bannerdefaultred

this is just about the website Bannerdefault34534
Back to top Go down
WHITE WHIZARD
mods
mods
WHITE WHIZARD

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:02 am

good stuff mikey!
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: very nice mikey   this is just about the website EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:30 am

this is the 1 i liked best

what does everyone else think ???

anyway well appreciated bud tnx for the pics

also ppl who r in the clan i was wondering if u guys wanted to link your gamertag to your profiles...if so then just msg me or smsidewalk and he can assist u on how to do so

tnx again mikey..

mikey could u make a nice scottish sig for me bud i want something really kl like the logo u done,something that stands out and something with scotland flag on it somewhere

tnx in advance
Back to top Go down
dolanm56

PostSubject: thanks   this is just about the website EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:48 pm

cheers guys scotsman79 heres that sig you asked for you have a choice of 2 but like i said the .gif format is usually lower because its made in layers to give the affect of moving pics

this is .gif format
this is just about the website Scotsman79-sig

this is .jpeg format
this is just about the website Sig1scotsman

let me know what one and i can send it to you online m8 cheers

mikey
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:15 pm

they pics r quality mikey u need to show me a quick tutorial on how u do that
i got photoshop cs3
but not really got a clue on how to work it..

bcoz we cant expect u to make sigs for all of us..

again tnx bud well appreciated man..
Back to top Go down
Haggis07
mods
mods
Haggis07

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Nice job on the sig,thats quality lookin bud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dolanm56

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 3:29 am

Thanks guys for the compliments Smile

i will try do a tutorial for you m8 but learning photoshop is somthing that comes natural and through time by experimenting with different things on adobe but could show you the basics i use adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 so it might look a little different to CS3 just adobe photoshop cs3 is the more expensive program which i dont have now as my copy of elements is legal and my CS3 was'nt but does more or less the same thing give or take a few extras that it does'nt have with elements so maybe if you grab a copy of elements somewhere off the net and learn with that as adobe photoshop CS3 is a bit more to take in with the amount of options it has but is also the better of the two if you know what you are doing with it and once you know the functions and setting its pretty much simple to use just some creativity a little patience and some nice pics to start you off

mikey
Back to top Go down
sig

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:41 am

heres another sig if white wizard likes it he can have it Smile

its a bit larger than yours scotsman79 but there you go m8 enjoy i might get a few more over the coming week Smile

this is just about the website ?action=view&current=whtewizardsig
Back to top Go down
dolanm56

PostSubject: sig   this is just about the website EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:45 am

its a bit larger than yours scotsman79 but there you go m8 enjoy i might get a few more over the coming week Smile

sorry about the double post you can delete the other one as the link never worked for the image cheers

mikey

this is just about the website Whtewizardsig
Back to top Go down
Haggis07
mods
mods
Haggis07

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:01 am

Any chance ya could do a sig 4 me pleez bud?
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: say of what u would like in the pic   this is just about the website EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:57 pm

coz it will give him something to start with ..

if he has time that is

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: who is the guest wanting to sign up for a sig??   this is just about the website EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:17 pm

????
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:39 pm

dolanm56 wrote:

sorry about the double post you can delete the other one as the link never worked for the image cheers

mikey

this is just about the website Whtewizardsig

could u maybe try and take the heading of lord and the rings off it , coz he doesnt want anything to do with that ,he just wants it with the wizard but also spell it like whizard as thats the way his name is on his gamertag,maybe if u need to cover the header then u could cover it with Y.C.S.D or something ... thats if u got time bud, ... also i have made a board for sigs.so if u sign up with us but not with the clan then u can use that board for sig stuff bud
Back to top Go down
dolanm56

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:43 am

k i just looked there and realised whizard my mistake m8 yeah no problem can do somthing other than that just thought the guy liked lotr so threw it together quickly just as a substitute untill i got more time to put some effort into somthing better for the guy
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: thats sound bud i know ur doing it just for us bud   this is just about the website EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm

and u know we appreciate it bud, im still working on farting about with pics and stuff to try and do it too but with the bitch nipping ma nut then i dont get much time on this fukn thing now..but cheers for your efforts bud...

mind if u get pissed off wi us then just say bud...
Back to top Go down
legend

PostSubject: log in not working   this is just about the website EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:40 am

Legend110882

Quote :

sorry i edited your post instead of quoting it m8 as its in the wrong section but then realised you cant use certian parts of the forum if you have'nt logged in silly me sorry m8 im a fuckin moron

dolanm56
Back to top Go down
dolanm56
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:15 pm

not sure m8 i had the same yesterday do a password reset that should work tbh i think its somthing to do with the forum its self as theres been too many problems

try logging in with your normal password after reading this if it still does'nt work then do a manual password reset m8

Quote :
UPDATE

I have just looked on the forum where this forum was made and have read up on some problems that people have had and some of the problems have been simelar to ours with logon problems so im assuming it could be some form of bug or badly written code and when changes are made to our forum it affects the way users log in or certian links i will read up more on this and try find a solution to why the forum wont allow registered users to log in etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website Empty

Back to top Go down

this is just about the website
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCSD :: feedback and comments-
Jump to: