YCSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCSD

XBOX360 CLAN, GENERAL CHAT BOARDS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is just about the website

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

this is just about the website - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:05 pm

cant we just start from scratch on phpbb or something

or does that take 2 long ???
Back to top Go down
https://ycsd.aforumfree.com
Haggis07
mods
mods
Haggis07

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:30 pm

Chill out games,cool idea. nice one whoever thot of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dolanm56
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 5:22 pm

cheers m8 was somthing me and scotsman spoke about last night just somthing to make the members and staffs lifes around the forum a bit more fun i will get more games over the next few days and add them theyre not your 360 games but its somthing
Back to top Go down
dolanm56
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 5:26 pm

scotsman79 wrote:
cant we just start from scratch on phpbb or something or does that take 2 long ???

its easy enough to get another free forum and just add your domain to it but not sure if this is stored on another server but im assuming this forum is hosted in the same place you got the forum from but im sure the bugs on the forum can be fixed i know 2 or 3 people who use this exact same forum and its fine i think its more to do with certian colour changes and stuff that affects certian things seems odd but thats what it says on there forums
Back to top Go down
scotsman79
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:46 pm

the site has no probs now
it works perfect for me
Back to top Go down
https://ycsd.aforumfree.com
donke0394
quartermaster sergeant
quartermaster sergeant
donke0394

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:40 pm

guys i have an idea for something that we could use for the site

I am also a member of www.fiestastoc.com and they have a shoutbox, its like a live messenger, think that would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
donke0394
quartermaster sergeant
quartermaster sergeant
donke0394

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Sorry further on that it comes up at the top of each page that u open and u can talk with whoever is online through it,
Back to top Go down
dolanm56
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:42 am

m8 i replied to your private msg that you sent me yeah we have a shoutbox aswell i just think scotsman79 turned it off as no one was using it
Back to top Go down
donke0394
quartermaster sergeant
quartermaster sergeant
donke0394

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:51 am

oh right, my bad, never seen it eh? oh well, maybe when we get more members he will switch it on again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is just about the website   this is just about the website - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

this is just about the website
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCSD :: feedback and comments-
Jump to: